Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update

3 weeks has passed and I finally was able to get my cast off, Yah anyways but I still have to use the crutches for 3 more weeks and gradually put pressure on my foot since it is really weak. I was hoping that I could loose the crutches and actually be able to carry things and get stuff done around the house wrong thats not the case, its definately going to take a while to heal I'm a afraid. Other than my foot Todd and I are doing great. We are leaving May 23 with my family to go to Utah for a few days and hang out, we will be going to the Lagoon and hopefully I can get some enjoyment out of it since i have to lug around these crutches. One of the days we will probably hang around temple square and do some other things. Sorry theres not much pics to look at we are working at getting some others posted sometime

1 comment:

JnJMills said...

Hello dear ones!! I've been checking to see updates on how your trip to Utah was. I guess a phone call would have done the job.. Oh well. If you've got pics we'd love to see. How's the foot Jaida? Hope you are both doing well and loving summer!! Love, Jess

Valentines