Monday, June 29, 2009

Another thing to worry about

We have had a stackable washer and dryer since we got married. Well 6 months ago the dryer was acting up and then quit, so I've been having to haul wet laundry to my mom's dryer and no money to have someone to come fix the dryer. Then a week ago I after I did laundry I noticed the day after there was water in the washer tub, well I've continued to use the washer and it works fine but I just get water in the tub after I'm done. This morning I woke up and theres water all over the bathroom floor. That means that the pump has gone out in it and no money to buy a new pump.
The good news is when I lived in mesa 6 years ago I got a side by side washer and dryer that I used. Well when I moved back home I didn't need it anymore but my sister needed a set so she took them. Well she moved back home and didn't need them so my other sister took them. Now that sister doesn't need them anymore so they are back here in Show Low. The other thing is theres only room for the washer in my trailer so I get to haul laundry back and forth even longer. It is interesting how things work out sometimes but I will be greatfull for the washer.

No comments:

Valentines