Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July A Busy Month

To start off the week of the 12th thru the 18th. Todd's family got together this whole week to spend time with each other. Monday thru Wednesday they went camping up by greenspeak and had lots of fun. Todd had to work but we were able to spend the evenings with them. Thursday since Todd decided to do payroll that night so he could take all day friday off we didn't go to Taylor. Friday the girls did a baby shower for Marielle and then that afternoon we went fishing for crawdads. My sister bought us Wicked tickets for saturday so we missed the celebrations in Snowflake this year, but Wicked was awesome. I loved phantom of the opera but liked Wicked alot more.

Saturday the 25th was the big perkins reunion. It was good to get together and see each other. My uncles decided to rebuild the cabin that their dad brothers and sisters grew up in. Since they did that they decided to invite all the cousins that could come and see how they redid it. The cabin looks really cute and they did an awesome job with it.

July 28th is my birthday but on Monday the 27th I got suprised. My cousins Shannon and Sharilyn and my sister Cynthia came and brought me a dozen roses, some balloons, took me to lunch and to Dairy Queen. That night Todd's parents took us to dinner since they were going out of town on my birthday. We went to El rancho and of course I got sang to and they gave me fried ice cream, it was to good but I took 2 bites and had enough i was too full.

Yesterday for my birthday my mom took me and bought me some new shoes that I need. That evening I wanted Papa John's pizza so we ordered pizza and then went to the G Force movie the one with the ginny pigs

1 comment:

Chad said...

Hope you had a happy birthday!!

Valentines