Monday, April 14, 2008

Bad News and Good News

So as Todd mentioned that I am having trouble with my foot and can't afford insurance to have tests run to see why my foot keeps swelling, I decided to apply for AHCCCS one more time, well they automatically denied me because of excess income but we are barely affording all the bills we have and on the letter they sent me it said I had 30 days to let them know if I didn't agree with the decision, so I gathered up all the bills and info they would need and Todd and I went to DES this afternoon and they had us waite to talk to someone which was suprising i thought i would have to have an appointment first, The lady called us back and unfortunately because of our lousy federal government there was nothing she could do cause the federal government is making them go by 1978 Gross income to be eligible, That was 30 years ago so thats the bad news. The good news is hopefully I will be able to be eligible for the Arizona Tobacco Tax Primary Care Program cause they go by higher gross earnings the bad part about that is and I'm willing to do it is I have to go to Eagar to apply and they limit you to doctors cause not all of them are in network with it. I told myself after getting very emotional infront of the ahcccs lady that I will go to whatever doctor it takes to get my feet better so i can get on with my life and hopefully be able get a job sometime this summer/fall

No comments:

Valentines