Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Info

So I probably sound like I'm complaining too much. Dr Shumway was worried about arthritis so I had some blood drawn and he called with the results today. For rheumatoid arthritis if your result is 20 or below you don't have to worry but if your result is 60-80 you have a full case of it and I'm at 53 so thats not good but its not bad either. So now I have some research to do to find ways to control it so it doesn't get any higher. As for my foot I will still have to wear the cast for the 3 weeks and Dr Shumway wants me to see my primary care physician to get a 2nd opinion on why my foot is swelling, painful, and muscle weakness and to see if he thinks I need to see a neurologist

Just to let you know on some other stuff thats going on. Todd is playing his french horn in the orchestra for the Show Low High School play thats happening this weekend and next weekend. So I've had alot of long days by myself so I've gone to my moms alot until he was finished with practice. Anyways I'm glad he took the opportunity to play his horn for a good experience but I will be so glad when the play is over so we can get our schedule back to somewhat normal.

1 comment:

Dad's Pics and Quips said...

We were glad to see you on Saturday night for a little while. Sorry, we didn't get to finish the
play with you. The play was a lot
more fun than chaperoning a prom dance. :)
Enjoyed Todd's involvement in the pit orchestra and glad to see him use his talent. Hope he can keep up similar activities.
We were also glad to hear that your foot is doing a little better. Sorry you have to be casted, but we hope that the end results are a healthy foot!
Keep smiling! :)
Love Mom and Dad Westover

Valentines