Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Babysitting

Since I wasn't having very much luck finding a job to bring in some extra money, I decided that if I could find a baby to watch it would be a little bit coming in. About a week and a half ago I noticed that my old visiting teaching companion that moved out of the ward went back to work. I went and talked to her and to make a long story short we made arrangements and I'm watching her baby 5 days a week. Baby Johnny has been really good and hes worth watching, he will take up to 2 hour naps at a time so that allows me to be able to get things done that I need to get done while hes sleeps. With the arthritis I have I don't have as much energy as I used to although most days I do pretty good about waking up and staying awake all day and then 9:00 hits and I exhausted, so I've realized that maybe I'm really not supposed to be out in the work force, cause if I was working it would tire me out and then I wouldn't get anything else done. This way with babysitting I can be home and still get some things done during the day.

2 comments:

Kenna said...

I'm glad things are going so well with the babysitting.

JnJMills said...

Yay! I am so glad you found some work that is fun and works with your schedule and needs! I'm sure he is a blast to play with all day.

Valentines