Thursday, September 18, 2008

not so fun moments

On Monday I started to feel a little pain in my hip area, but didn't think much of it. Tuesday I started feeling worse and I could hardly bend over to pick the baby up off the floor, so I grabbed my rice bag that you heat up in the microwave that works like a heating pad and put heat on the area that was bothering me and that helped a little bit, That night it got worse and I couldn't even walk from the living room down the hall to my bedroom, so Todd put me in the office chair and pushed me down the hall. I went to bed feeling like I wasn't going to get very much sleep cause I was hurting all over, but amazingly enough I slept very well. I woke up wednesday morning and was able to walk a little better and called to get an appointment with the chiropracter, I was able to go in at 10:00 so my mom came and got me and the baby that I'm watching went back to her house and then I drove to my appointment. I was able to get right in got adjusted and barely walked out of there it hurt so bad. then I went back to my moms and waited for Todd to come get me for lunch and I couldn't move without being in alot of pain. Todd came and I hurt so bad he had to pick me up and carry me out to the car. I then was able to get some pain killer down me and some heat on it and it eased up a little bit but it still hurt to do anything and in the meantime trying to watch and care for a 6 month old during the day. This morning I went to a lady thats in my ward and got a massag and that helped a little bit too. I can walk better today but it still hurts even with the pain killer. That dang siatic nerve can get you every time. Plus the arthritis isn't helping things either.

3 comments:

Kenna said...

I hope you are feeling better!

JnJMills said...

Dangit!! Get better quick! I am glad you had good help, but it is no fun to hurt so much. Good luck.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Siatics are a killer. I didn't know you had arthritis? How long have you had it? I hope you feel better, that's rough but at least you have a sweet hubbie to pick you up:0)!

Valentines