Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day Weekend

This year was one of the better Valentines that I've had. Todd surprised me on Friday when he came home with a dozen red roses, a bag of sweetheart candy and a card. I love him so very much and he has always had a big romantic heart. That evening he helped me make cookies. On Saturday he got up and bought us doughnuts for breakfast. After we ate breakfast we frosted the cookies and then I took some to the Elders next door. Later on we took a rose to my mom and my grandma and then we took cookies to my sister that was in a car accident in mexico. That evening we went to Taylor to take a rose to his mom and his grandma. We decided to go to Eva's in Snowflake for dinner and his mom and dad joined us.

1 comment:

JnJMills said...

HOLY COW! a dozen roses!? What a sweet heart. Once he bought me a rose.. I am glad he treats you like a queen. you deserve it. Happy Valentine's Day!!

Valentines