Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Dreaded of the Dreaded of the Dreaded has Come This Morning

Todd and I woke up at 6:30 am, Todd went in the bathroom and came back to bed and said there was a SKUNK under our trailer and the bathroom reeks. I couldn't smell it at first cause I had a stuffy nose and then all of a sudden I could smell it. Our whole trailer smells like stinky, stinky , reeky, reeky skunk. I smelled our clothes and they don't smell but just being in the trailer theres going to be a stench of a smell so neither of us want to go to church smelling like skunk. Out of all the days why did the stupid animal pick today when we have church at 8:30 and not much time to spend the day outside to air out before going to church. I called my mom to tell her and she didn't feel sorry for us, she started busting up laughing and I told her if we aren't at church you know why. Seriously who would want to go anywhere smelling like a stupid skunks. Last week for about 4 nights in a row when I went to bed I would here something under our trailer, and then the noise would go away and then the next night it would come back. Well we decided that it was probably a cat under there or a mouse in the wall. The thought of a mouse in the house was not a good one. Now I don't know what would be worse the MOUSE or the SKUNK. The mouse definately doesn't stink as bad but they distroy things.

No comments:

Valentines