Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Callings

About a month ago my mom was called to be primary president and then after church a member of the bishoprich pulled Todd aside and asked him if he would accept the calling to teach the 12 - 13 year olds Sunday School class. Then two weeks ago they called me in to meet with bishop and I got the calling to be the primary secretary. Thats pretty much what we have been up to. I'm still babysitting and that keeps me busy, Yesterday we woke up to some snow which was suprising but we will take it. I'm dressing in layers to keep warm so the arthritis doesn't bother me as much.

Also since its veterans day today I just want to express my appreciation to all those who have fought for this country and are fighting right now so that we can have the freedoms we have to enjoy

No comments:

Valentines