Thursday, December 11, 2008

Catch up

Sorry to those who like to look at my blog that I haven't posted lately, I'm not the best at blogging but I wanted one for those times that I did have something exciting going on. It makes it harder since we don't have kids to post about. Anyways Todd and I had a wonderful thanksgiving with his family this year, we decided instead of driving back and forth to Taylor we would stay in taylor with everyone. Todd's mom wanted family pictures while we were all together which they were due for a new one since Drew joined the family. On Friday some had to go home for various reasons. That morning we went shooting with those that were still around, Later on that afternoon John, Jessica, Todd and I went to the movies. Jessica wanted to see Twilight and I didn't so John and Jessica were going to twilight and Todd and I were going to Madagasscar. When we got to the theatre there was a huge line and by the time we got inside Twilight, bolt, and Madagasscar were all sold out. We decided to go to lakeside theatre and we decided to watch bolt. Bolt is a very cute movie better than I thought it was.

Friday December 5 we went to the Taylor Christmas dinner and dance. It was fun evening and to tell you the truth thats the only time Todd and I get to dance. Then Saturday the 6th we bought tickets for us and his parents to go to Feaste of Carols. Todds parents have never gone to it so it was fun to take them this year. His dad got called up to do a trick with the jesters.

Sorry theres no pictures I need to learn how to work the camera and cords and everything I usually have Todd do it for me but I do need to learn and we just don't get into taking pictures everywhere we go.

No comments:

Valentines